Law Clinix

Knowledge is power and your peace of mind


We assisting persons in Road Accident Claims who sustained injury from motor vehicle accidents.


  • The accident date should not be older than 3 year.  
  • Hit and Run Accidents should not be older than 2 years.
  • The accident must have been reported.
  • The driver that caused the accident has NO claim but the passengers do have a claim.


Have you been injured in an accident in the passed three years?

Where you are a passenger or an Innocent party of the accident?

With a Death in the accident the person that was Killed needs to be working or have worked and supporting someone or have dependants?. 

Please note that there needs to be significant injuries, Injuries covered death, amputation, fractures, torn tendons and ligaments degloving injuries, large cuts and head injuries and many others.

Minor injuries such as small cuts bumps bruises and whiplash are not covered.

If the answers are Yes, please feel free to contact us for a no obligations assessment. 

We will assist you through the process.


Who Can Claim?

Any person that has been injured in a motor vehicle accident on a road;

  • Driver, excluding the driver who caused the accident
  • Pedestrians,
  • Passengers
  • Driver
  • Cyclists/motorcyclists
  • Dependent s who have lost income support, for example, children, living spouse or other person who`s depended on the income of the breadwinner who died in the accident, dependent s have proven past and future loss of support.

When Can You NOT Claim from the Fund?

A driver whose sole negligence caused the accident cannot claim from the fund.

Single drivers cannot claim, meaning if you were the only person and only vehicle involved in the accident.

What Can You Get Compensation For?

  • Medical expenses and future expenses
  • Funeral expenses.
  • Compensation for pain and suffering.
  • Lost earnings and future loss of incomes, if you were unable to work.
  • Loss of support. Dependent`s of the main income provider of the household who was killed in the accident because of someone else’s negligence can claim loss of support.

How to Claim from the Road Accident Fund:

Our Contact details are :